Bloomberg Press release – Guidelines
Bloomberg Press release distribution is one of the world’s most well-known publishing networks. Companies and firms scramble to get press releases published on their platform to promote their brands.
In most cases, your Bloomberg news release will include information on your company’s products and services, projects, collaborations, organizational structure, and other topics. With Bloomberg Press Release Distribution, you can distribute your press release to various newspapers and reach a larger audience.
It is not easy to get your hands on the most significant publishing site globally. It would help if you had suitable packages like Kingsnewswire.com offers for Bloomberg Press release distribution.
Also, to deliver the high quality and appropriate Bloomberg Press Release, you need to avoid following points.
- Poor headline — The headline lacked a news angle and/or attribution to the Issuer distributing the news release.
- Advertisement or SPAM — The news release reads like an advertisement or SPAM.
- Poor Newsworthiness: The news release does not have sufficient news value for distribution.
- Poor writing quality — The press release is poorly written and does not make sense.
- Lack of credible contact information — The news release contains incomplete or lacks credible contact information.
- Keyword spamming — Blatantly excessive keywords or phrases in the headline and body of the news release.
- Prohibited content — The press release contains prohibited content which may include the following:
- Personal opinions — The content intended to harm or exact personal revenge against a person or group will not be entertained.
- Blog posts — Blog posts, general interest articles, “open letters,” and the like usually lack attribution and news value.
- Defamatory or intent to harm — The content is defined as anything deemed intended to: incite, advocate or express hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- Sexually explicit content —do not accept content about sexually explicit material or products. Press releases should not contain references or links
- Unsubstantiated claims — Unreviewed, unregulated, and unsustained claims for medicine will not approve
- Inappropriate associations — Content that implies false official government association.
- Self-promotion — We do not accept content on self-promotion to boost an individual’s profile. This content will be deemed to be non-newsworthy.
- Unapproved home testing kits — Content promotes home testing kits for medical conditions that have not received Regulatory Clearance and Approval.
Business Insider + Yahoo Package
1 press release
1 press release
Guaranteed News Distribution with Media Coverage
- Morning Star
- 450 Guaranteed Placements
- Street insider
- AP News ( Add-On)
- Yahoo Finance
- Yahoo Finance News
- Yahoo Money
- Yahoo sports
- Fox Media Outlets Fox Media Outlets
- Market Watch
- Digital Journal
- TV Station Media Sites
- Radio & Broadcast Media Stations
- Anchor Text Links within PR-5
Additional Guidelines for Crypto Assets
These guidelines are in place for crypto assets and the general guidelines above.
- Listed on CoinMarketCap (CMC) — It is not mandatory for all Crypto Assets, including NFTs, platforms, wallets, and exchanges, to be listed on CoinMarketCap as a Tracked Listing or ICO. While being listed on CoinMarketCap can provide visibility and potential benefits.
- Mining Rigs & Cloud Miners — Press Releases regarding Mining Rigs or Cloud Miners are NOT accepted on our network.
- Crypto Scam Recovery Services — Press Releases regarding Recovery Services, Theft Asset Recovery and Scam Recovery are accepted on our network.
- Comparisons — There can be no “piggybacking” or comparisons to other CryptoAssets.
- Opinions and advice — There can be no advice or investment opinion stated in the press releases.
- Verified contact — A verifiable contact person and corresponding contact information needs to be provided with every press release.
- Expected purpose of release — Press releases are meant to convey an announcement or message from an identifiable entity and therefore the first paragraph should identify the source and the purpose of the press release.
To get your news grabbed up by the local and mainstream papers, magazines, or blogs, you’ll need to distribute it successfully. Visit kingnewswire.com & take advantage of their exclusive services to receive the best Bloomberg Press Release Distribution packages.