Boba Inu starts its Non-Profit Organazition

Riga, Latvia, 23rd Sep 2022, King NewsWire, Boba Inu (BOBA) is a Meme token launched 15th of May 2022. The token was created as a homage to Boba Cat, the adopted cat of Dogecoin co-founder Billy Marcus.

It raised attention as soon the community decided to send over 1% of the total supply to Billy Marcus’ tip wallet.
Announcement via Twitter:

The same concept appeared in the popular Shiba Inu token. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin had been given half of SHIB’s total supply. “I’ve decided to burn 90% of the remaining Shiba tokens in my wallet. The remaining 10% will be sent to a (not yet decided) charity with similar values to cryptorelief (preventing large-scale loss of life) but with a more long-term orientation,” he said in a note attached to another transaction at the same time.

Buterin gave 50 trillion SHIB tokens (worth around $1.2 billion at the time) to an India COVID-19 relief fund set up by Polygon founder Sandeep Nailwal.

Naturally, more Inu-themed cryptocurrencies are popping up every day. While many critics claim they have no utility and see them as a threat to the crypto market, Boba Inu will prove them wrong.

Three months after the launch, Boba Inu started its non-profit organization: Boba Inu Society to support pet shelters worldwide and bring awareness of Blockchain technology to non-profit organizations.
So far Boba Inu has helped the Humane Society of Carroll County and a pet shelter in Riga, Latvia ‘’Labas Majas’’.

This fact shows the determination of Boba Inu to reach its goals. One of these goals is the ambition to partner with 1000 companies. Each donation will take part throughout Boba Inu DAO, each token holder will be able to participate in the management and decision-making.

The project also contains eye-appealing tokenomics, which includes a burn mechanism, liquidity tax, and DOGE rewards on every transaction that has been made. Holders of Boba Inu receive Binance-Peg Dogecoin tokens depending on their BOBA holdings. So in principle investors hold two assets, Boba Inu and Dogecoin, a cryptocurrency that was created by Billy Markus, owner of Boba Cat.

To learn more about Boba Inu, visit their WhitePaper.

Boba Inu’s Socials:

Twitter: @inu_boba

Telegram: t.me/bobacatbsc

Media Contact

Organization: Boba Inu Society

Contact Person: Marks Gorskis

Email: info@bobainu.eu

Website: https://www.bobainu.eu/

City: Riga

Country: Latvia